Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Having fun with an app

I have been seriously lacking on blog posts for the past few months.  I am going to try to post something here regularly starting in the new year.

Last night I was thinking to myself how it would be fun to do something with an app on my iPhone that I use all the time.  The app I am talking about is Instagram.  Are you also using this app?  Feel free to participate in this.

Every day of the new year, starting January 1, take one photo and post it to Instagram.  I know people do this on Facebook or in their photo albums but I am not sure if anyone uses this app to do it.  Lets see if we can make it the entire year with a new photo.

I will post all my photos on my Tumblr page.  If you want to participate use the hashtag #InstagramADay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...